Sunday, January 26, 2014

Ms Chick Travels Again!

I'm very happy to say that Ms. Chick will be traveling again!

Some of you came forward & re-signed on again and I thank you! Ms. Chick will continue her travels - with her next stop in Washington State!

I will work up a new mini-journey list from the artists that emailed/commented and post it. I will also start contacting the Waiting List artists that I haven't heard from - to see if they are still interested.

Thank you all for your support of this little chicken & this project. The first post & artist was in April of 2012, so our little chick has been quite the jet-setter for almost 2 years! Now her bags are packed again and she'll be off again soon. I'm sure she's thrilled (I know I am)!



3 comments:

  1. Yay! Of course I'm always happy for her to visit me again. She is welcome to come with me on my travels Canada, Australia, Panama. But it's far better for her to visit new people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¸.•°♡♡♫° ·.

    Boa semana! Ótima viagem!
    °º✿♫ Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard from her yet, but when she arrives I'll keep everyone posted! Any day now I hope!! Im just pleased and excited:)

    ReplyDelete