Tuesday, April 25, 2017

A Bit of a Ruckus with Paul Quie in Stillwater Minnesota USA

Well the chicken arrived in time for Easter and they all found a new favorite friend in my house, here in Minnesota:

(manipulated photo exposure)

They were so happy to meet their new adopted mom, they all danced around; as I was busy with a couple of their friends:

(digital drawing)

In a strange sort of way, they reminded me of laurel and Hardy.

However, one of these traveling companions got in an argument with my cow.  I am not sure to the details of how it all began; but it was quiet a ruckus - a misunderstanding I am quiet sure.  Cows are roosters are usually great friends; even in China:


But, before you knew it, that cow was mooing up a storm; and said it was time for those feathery friends to go.  

Alas, I will miss them; as they are on their way to their next adventure.



2 comments:

  1. Well done! Sorry about the misunderstanding with you cow. I hope they all worked it out before parting. Your painting of the moment is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a cat that doesn't get along with ANYONE. I guess cows can be moody too. I'm glad you caught the ruckus in oil. The golden light in the barn is nice, and the cow is BEAUTIFUL. Senor Azule is looking very brave. I know he's glad you caught him at his best.

    ReplyDelete